Jouw toekomstige werkgever
Our client was founded in 2008 in the Netherlands. Their mission is to fundamentally improve the lives on frail elderly people through innovative technology. So far, they have developed 8 product which are sold in 16 different countries. Their products are mainly used in elderly care (EHPADs) and rehabilitation (hospitals and cliniques de soins de suite). The team currently consists of 24 people, all located in The Netherlands. Up until now, all German sales activities have been conducted directly by the CEO. They are present in 3 of the large EHPAD groups with over 25 total installations, but hope to grow this significantly. They aim to expand their position in Germany and build their team there, what is depending on commercial success.
Dit ga je doen
- Expand the current customer portfolio in Germany (Pflegeheime);
- Sales demonstrations and meetings with Pflegeheime directors;
- Maintain and expand our position with large accounts;
- Create/adapt German language marketing materials (website, brochures) and take marketing initiatives (mailing, PR, trade fairs), with support from the Dutch/international expert team;
- Organize post-sales operations: system placement, training of medical professionals, technical support;
- Collecting feedback from users and the market in order to drive ongoing development of their products;
- On the long run, depending on commercial success, build, expand and lead the German team.
Dit breng je mee
- A deep understanding of and respect for the Pflegeheime sector.
- Commercial capabilities; ability and interest to sell systems.
- Ability to organize demonstrations, meetings, and installations.
- Able to set up and build our presence in Germany. For this, you will have to be very practical and hands-on in the beginning; but also capable to lead a team as SilverFit’s presence is growing in Germany.
- Willing and able to travel in Germany and to The Netherlands.
- Native (or fluent) German speaker in order to do well in Germany; fluent in English, in order to communicate with colleagues in The Netherlands.
- Affinity with software and technical problem solving.
Also you are available for 32 – 40 hours a week and live in the Ruhrgebiet or close to the German border in The Netherlands.
Dit wordt geboden
- An interesting job in a growing international company, which has won multiple awards for healthcare innovation;
- Great, very motivated team of colleagues in sales, operations, medical professionals and technical development;
- The ability to help shape and build our work in Germany (very entrepreneurial) with solid support from an experienced team in The Netherlands and a good head start regarding their German customer base.
KGU Recruitment daagt je uit
Enthusiastic about the vacancy? Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Where are you waiting for? Apply now via the red button and who knows is this vacancy your new job. Questions about the vacancy and/or procedure? Please contact: