Jouw toekomstige werkgever
Our client is a small but rapidly growing company. They started experimenting with personal video in 2008 and grew into the personal video advertising company in Europe. They help brands with creating personal relationships with their customers through video. With offices in the Netherlands and England they work with many clients every day, producing successful personal applications ranging from social campaigns, integrated solutions with customer journeys or programmatic advertising applications.
Their mission is to make all online videos as personal and relevant as possible. That’s why we are looking for you, an amazing Backend Developer to help make this reality.
Dit ga je doen
As a true ambassador of Backend Development you will help bring the platform to the next level. This means you’ll be leading the charge in one of the most innovative spaces in advertising. You’ll work in a small, fast paced team with a product owner and other developers with an agile approach.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Writing maintainable and sharable codes and you are able to identify and resolve issues and bugs over a full stack environment.
- Working in a technical high challenging role and investigate in new technical possibilities.
- Being responsible for the full lifecycle of development.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders
- Monitoring the impact of new features.
- Identifying and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable.
Dit breng je mee
- An mbo-/ hbo-level degree in IT or similar.
- A minimum of 2 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position such as Software Engineer/ PHP programmeur – or just an impressive track record/portfolio.
- Native or near native knowledge of the English language and excellent knowledge of the Dutch language (both verbal as written).
- Perfect knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks like Zend, Symfony and/or Laravel (any version).
- Basic knowledge or want to learn about git or similar SCM systems, Linux and shell scripting, and the designing of REST based API’s.
- Capable of defining new features/processes, based on business and technical requirements.
- Able to explain technical concepts to non-technical co-workers.
Also you are available for 32 – 40 hours a week and live in (or around of) Amsterdam.
Dit wordt geboden
- A salary range between €2800, – and €3800, – gross per month based on 40 hours a week.
- Freedom and responsibility to make your own decisions in a fast pace environment.
- A lot of fun with your colleagues in a rewarding role where you can really build something to be proud of.
- A fun and relaxed work environment where there’s time to play on the PlayStation or have a beer after work with your colleagues.
KGU Recruitment daagt je uit
Enthousiast over de vacature? Herken je jezelf in het profiel? Waar wacht je nog op? Solliciteer nu via de rode button en wie weet wordt deze vacature jouw nieuwe baan. Vragen over de vacature en/of procedure? Neem dan contact op met: