Jouw toekomstige werkgever
Our client is a global, peer-to-peer network of more than 12.000 influential business owners within 186 chapters and 58 countries. The Dutch chapter is founded in 1999 and consists of 220+ members. The organisation enables leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow, leading to greater success in business and beyond. Are you a well organized, pro-active, service oriented person with excellent social skills and you like to travel a lot? Then the position of Chapter Manager could be yours!
Dit ga je doen
As an allround Chapter Manager you will be in an all-round position, supporting our chapter board, committees and entire chapter. The linking pin within the chapter and on a global level. Involved in the organization of events, marketing, PR, communication and finance. We are looking for someone who is very flexible, both in tasks and in working hours. Also we are looking for someone with long term commitment.
Your Activities and Responsibilities:
- Close collaboration with two chapter boards to achieve strategic objectives.
- Executive assistant for these controlling boards.
- Report weekly about the progress of the Dutch chapter to the president.
- Support the chapter board and committees with the operational workflow.
- Act as liaison between the chapter and EO Global organization.
- Involved with project implementation, monitoring and optimization (improvement).
- Responsible for event-planning (events, trainings, meetings).
- Facilitate monthly board meetings and committee meetings.
- Coordinate the chapter events and trainings.
- Coordinate Project Planning for Dutch Chapter.
- Day-to-day communication with members.
- Any other tasks that may arise.
Dit breng je mee
- A bachelor degree, typically in Business, Events, Marketing or Communications. A bachelor degree in Hotel Management is a plus.
- At least 3 year work experience in the organization of events, marketing, PR, communication or as Personal Assistant.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are flexible in working hours because of events in the evening or weekends.
- In possession of driver license and car.
- Excellent in organization and planning; you can keep yourself organized under work pressure and choose the right priorities.
- Values personal relationships; excellent communication-, interpersonal- and social skills.
- Result-oriented attitude with a keen eye on details (accurate) and critical thinking skills.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, persistent, energetic and available for urgent requests.
- Able to get in the shoes of, and stand your ground against ambitious entrepreneurs.
- Independent way of working; you take initiative and can be held accountable.
- You are reliable and handle confidential information with care.
In addition, you are available full-time and you live in the ‘Randstad’.
Dit wordt geboden
- A challenging job as Chapter Manager with the prospect of permanent employment.
- A fitting salary depending on your education and experience.
- 23 vacation days and 8% holiday pay.
- A travel allowance.
- Working remote (from the office of the members, from home etc).
- The opportunity to travel a lot abroad (intercontinental).
- The most influential worldwide network of entrepreneurs that stimulates leadership and personal development.
- The opportunity to work closely together with entrepreneurs and to get an insight in their companies.
- Informal, entrepreneurial, international and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated.
- Lots of freedom and responsibility.
- Diversity, no day is the same and there is never a dull moment.
KGU Recruitment daagt je uit
Enthusiast about the vacancy? Do you recognize yourself in the profile? What are you waiting for? Apply now via the red button and who knows this vacancy will be your new job. Questions about the vacancy and / or procedure? Then contact: