Jouw toekomstige werkgever
Our client is an international toy design and development company, located in the city centre of Amsterdam. It is all about toys, games and kids. Are you already excited? The company is looking for a result-focus Project- / Productmanager Toys.
Our client works with retailers over 20 countries and focusing on dynamic and creative loyalty campaigns. From concept to creative, to sourcing and production. Are you a proactive individual with a sharp eye for details, who has a solid technical background in product development and production processes? And do you have a passion for how products are made? In that case, we are looking for you!
Dit ga je doen
The Project- / Productmanager Toys is responsible for the development of new products (kids toys) for several loyalty campaigns from development to delivery. You work together with different internal departments and international manufactures. He/she’s responsible for the planning of the production process to ensure products are delivered on schedule according to all detailed specifications. This position involves close interaction with manufacturers designers and sales.
You are keen to get all the details about a product specification. You carefully listen to all stakeholders and make sure that their input is integrated in the production process. Building, coordinating and maintaining production processes and scedules.
Specific tasks and duties:
- Set up product briefings, based on input of all stakeholders.
- Set up production schedules and ensures that deadlines are met, make changes where and when necessary.
- Execute the project planning in a timely manner in the most (cost) efficient way.
- Operate as lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to product specifications and production process.
- Gathering all necessary project and product information and keep appropriate records and documentation.
- Successfully project manage the production process, in Amsterdam and abroad (Poland and China).
- Keep record of the total flow of a product and line up.
- Pro-actively identify (potential) risks.
- Make quotes, price comparison, and report price insights.
- Reports and escalate to management as needed.
Dit breng je mee
- Bachelor/master degree in Industrial (Product) Design (IO / IPO / IDE), Mechanical Engineering, Product Engineering or simular.
- 3 – 5 Years proven project or product management work experience within the loyalty or toy industry.
- Technical background: familiar with product specifications, product development and production processes (plastic industry, cardboards & paper industry, bioplastic is an advantage).
- Experience with 3D and/or 4D design or development.
- Know how to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (verbally and written) and Dutch (basic or fluent). .
- Curious about legal, safety and logistics.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines with minimal guidance.
- Proactive, always one step ahead.
You are also available for 40 hours a week, have a flexible attitude, no problems with working/traveling abroad and you live in the vicinity of Amsterdam.
Dit wordt geboden
- An international job as Project- / Productmanager Toys within a young and creative company.
- Competitive salary up to €3.500,- gross per month.
- Good secondary remuneration, like travel allowance etc.
- Opportunity to develop yourself and grow within a quick growing company.
- An easily accessible work place on the Canals of Amsterdam.
- Friendly and sociable colleagues and the best office lunch in town, prepared by a private chef.
KGU Recruitment daagt je uit
Enthusiastic about the vacancy? Do you recognize yourself in the profile? What are you waiting for? Apply now via the red button and who knows this vacancy will be your new job. Questions about the vacancy and / or procedure? Then contact: