Sales Development Representative (International)
Jouw toekomstige werkgever
Our client’s mission is: Turning talent into heroes. They are the leading company by developing an app for company’s to onboard their new employees. They’re growing like crazy and therefore there is room for some new heroes in their office!
Dit ga je doen
As an International Sales Development Representative you are responsible for communicating the company’s value proposition to their prospects, via the phone, email, LinkedIn and through online demos. Target clients will be international mid market companies, large enterprises and cover a variety of key verticals in Belguim and France.
Needless to say it is essential that you develop expert knowledge of the features and benefits of the relevant products/services. At all times you promote a positive company image and seek to develop long-term relations with the customers.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for the client’s products and solutions.
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads.
- Build relationships with international prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Outbound lead generation via phone, email and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrate the platform via online web-ex tooling.
- Log performance in CRM system and update management of in –and output.
Dit breng je mee
- Experience with online lead generation.
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic.
- Hunter mentality and consistent out-performers.
- Experience with calling on decision makers and executives.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- International sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills (sales training is a plus).
- Experience with CRM.
- Fluency in French (native).
- Your phone and email is your best friend.
You are available for 40 hours a week and live nearby Amsterdam
Dit wordt geboden
- A competitive salary with extra benefits.
- The opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up conquering the world.
- Opportunity to work with a wide range of international and cool customers.
- Ambitious and passionate colleagues.
- Flexible hours (due to different time zones).
- Daily supply of snacks, delicious fresh fruit and excellent coffee.
- Regular and fun team activities.
- Office ping pong competition.
KGU Recruitment daagt je uit
Are you interested to join this company that currently consist of 25 members? We look forward to hearing from you! For any questions about the role, please contact:
06 - 29 44 88 09