Jouw toekomstige werkgever
Our client was founded in 2008 in the Netherlands. Their mission is to fundamentally improve the lives on frail elderly people through innovative technology. So far, they have developed 8 product which are sold in 16 different countries. Their products are mainly used in elderly care (EHPADs) and rehabilitation (hospitals and cliniques de soins de suite). The team currently consists of 24 people, all located in The Netherlands.
Dit ga je doen
Our client is looking for an User Interface Designer (UX) who would like to join their development team. As an User Interface Designer (UX) your job will consist of a wide variety of activities.
Your Activities and Responsibilities:
- Designing and creating medical applications, virtual exercise games and clinical analysis tools together with the development team international partners.
- Guiding the design in an early stage.
- Simplifying complex user tasks by applying elegant user interface solutions.
- Making sure the products fit the needs of the users as well as possible (they’ll regularly test prototypes and new features with the target audience).
The main users of their products, physical therapists and speech and language therapists, have very little time on their hands. They need products that provide powerful features with a lot of customization, but are easy to use.
Dit breng je mee
- A Bachelor degree in Design & Interaction is an asset.
- The ability to speak and write Dutch and English is excellent.
- Educated in or experience with object oriented programming, preferably C# or Java.
- Experience with desktop application development (our client use WPF and XAML to create the applications using Blend and Visual Studio).
- You are a team player who is also able to work independently.
Also you are available for 32 – 40 hours a week in and live in Utrecht.
Dit wordt geboden
- An interesting job in a growing international company, which has won multiple awards for healthcare innovation;
- Great, very motivated team of colleagues in sales, operations, medical professionals and technical development;
KGU Recruitment daagt je uit
Enthusiastic about the vacancy? Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Where are you waiting for? Apply now via the red button and who knows is this vacancy your new job. Questions about the vacancy and/or procedure? Please contact: